Automotive Program Participants:
- Have the opportunity to earn a Technical Certificate of Credit in Electrical/Electronic and Chassis (brakes, suspension, and wheel alignment)
- Are dually enrolled with Central Georgia Technical College (CGTC)
- Can be employed in automotive dealerships, auto care facilities, lube shops, or become self-employed
Transportation Logistical Support Pathway courses include:
- Automotive Fundamentals/Introduction
- Automotive Electrical/Electronic Systems
- Automotive Brake Systems
- Automotive Suspension and Steering Systems
Students who successfully complete Transportation, Distribution and Logistics Courses receive their pathway completer cord and two TCCs (Technical Certificates of Credit).
Students in the Automotive Fundamentals pathway are dually enrolled with CGTC.
- 9 college credits - Year 1
- 8 college credits - Year 2
Complete both years - 17 college credits
CGTC Dual Enrollment Requirements
- Completed Application
- GPA: 2.0
For more information about this program, please see your counselor.