Students enrolled in the Industrial Systems Program have the opportunity to earn Technical Certificates of Credit in the following areas:
- Industrial Fluid Power Technician
- Industrial Maintenance Assistant
- Introduction to Motor Controls
Graduates can be employed at gas companies, manufacturing companies, precision machining, or become self-employed.
Pathway courses include:
- Industrial Safety Procedures
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance
- Fluid Power Systems
- Pumps and Piping Systems
- Motor Control I
- Motor Control II
Students who successfully complete both years are guaranteed an opportunity to interview for Frito Lay's Cadet Program.
- Maintenance Technician: $44,756 per year
- Senior Maintenance Technician: $59,545 per year
- Leader of Maintenance: $75,078 per year
Students in the Industrial System pathway are dually enrolled with Central Georgia Technical College (CGTC).
- 11 college credits - Year 1
- 10 college credits - Year 2
Complete both years - 21 college credits
CGTC Dual Enrollment Requirements
- Completed Application
- GPA: 2.0
For more information about this program, please see your counselor.